Thursday 29 May 2014

Branching Out

In recent weeks I decided to branch off from We Sat Down, a joint book blog I write with my mum. The starting idea for We Sat Down was to share and record books we read over the years. However, I want to continue doing this on my own accord.


On Manchee and Bones I would like to discuss with people what they are reading or have read. I also will be writing reviews on some of the books I read, though due to school commitments I won’t be writing reviews for every book I read. I mainly read young adult.

Manchee and Bones is a name I decided on as they are two of my favourite animal characters from my favourite novels. Manchee is a dog who can talk from the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness. And Bones, yet another dog but from Sam Angus’s, Soldier Dog.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog name! It's very, very you. Good luck and enjoy your new blog :-)

    ReplyDelete